SONORA COUES DREAM HUNT OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
THE MOUNTAIN PROJECT (TMP) WILL CONDUCT THE SONORA COUES DREAM HUNT GIVEAWAY (THE “CONTEST”) SUBSTANTIALLY AS DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, AND BY PARTICIPATING, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Contestants age 18 or older at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests.
3. Contestants agree to receive marketing communication via email or Facebook Messenger from The Mountain Project and ANY Season 5 Partners. Contestants can easily unsubscribe from all future communications, but only those subscribed through the contest period are eligible.
4. Additional entries will be awarded through purchases at shop.themtnproject.com on a 1 additional entry for every $1 spent. Additional entries apply only to current purchases, and returns made during the contest period negate the entries. Only purchases using the code: BONUSPOINT are eligible. **Purchases of Marsupial Gear and PMG Targets are not eligible for additional entries.**
5. Entry for the contest(s) will begin on March 1st, 2019 at 12 AM MST-AZ and will conclude May 16th, 2019 at 11:59 PM MST-AZ (the “Contest Period”).
6. On Sunday May 19th, 2019, one entrant will be selected by a THE MOUNTAIN PROJECT employee as the grand prize winner of a Sonora Coues Deer Dream Hunt. If these individuals are unable to claim the prize a second participant will be chosen. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications and/or unable to claim the prize, then the prize will go un-awarded.
7. Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (1) Fully Outfitted Coues Deer Hunt in Sonora Mexico. Winner will be responsible for all travel and associated costs to Tucson, Arizona.
8. Prize winner agrees that he or she will abide by all TMP Hunts contract rules and details, has or will have a legal passport and is eligible for entry into the United States and Mexico. Prize winner will maintain his or her own trip insurance, and hold TMP faultless as per the hunt contract and waiver of liability. Should prize winner wish to use his or her own weapon, a $150 rifle permit must be purchased. Prize winner agrees he or she is available during the prize hunt dates: 1 week between either January 19th, 2019 to February 1, 2019. See Hunts for details on the dates.
9. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
10. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received.
11. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign an affidavit and a Rights Transferred Agreement.
12. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of TMP personnel. Season 5 Partners will receive your name and email address for entering. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited. TMP will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and TMP’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of TMP, TMP reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the company deems appropriate. All decisions made by TMP are final. TMP may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TMP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.