SONORA COUES DREAM HUNT OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
THE MOUNTAIN PROJECT (TMP) WILL CONDUCT THE SONORA COUES DREAM HUNT GIVEAWAY (THE “CONTEST”) SUBSTANTIALLY AS DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, AND BY PARTICIPATING, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Contestants age 18 or older at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests.
3. Contestants agree to receive marketing communication via email or Facebook Messenger from The Mountain Project and ANY Giveaway Partners. Contestants can easily unsubscribe from any and all future communications, but only those subscribed through the contest period are eligible to win.
4. To enter, mail a 3x5 postcard with your name, phone number, and email address to: Chase Christopher / c/o The Mountain Project / PO BOX 30981 Flagstaff, AZ 86003. You may send one per month until the contest winner is drawn.
5. Entry for the contest(s) will begin on October 1st, 2019 at 12 AM MST-AZ and will conclude July 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 PM MST-AZ (the “Contest Period”).
7. Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (1) Fully Outfitted Coues Deer Hunt in Sonora Mexico. Winner will be responsible for all travel and associated costs to Tucson, Arizona.
8. Prize winner agrees that he or she will abide by all TMP Hunts contract rules and details, has or will have a legal passport and is eligible for entry into the United States and Mexico. Prize winner will maintain his or her own trip insurance, and hold TMP faultless as per the hunt contract and waiver of liability. Should prize winner wish to use his or her own weapon, a $150 rifle permit must be purchased. Prize winner agrees he or she will be available during the prize hunt dates. Hunt dates will be announced no later than June 1st, 2020.
9. No prize, including the Sonora Coues Deer Hunt can be transferred to another individual, and must be accepted by the winner, or forfeited. No exceptions to this rule will be made.
10. Should the grand prize winner wish to bring a companion, the winner will be responsible for the costs associated with the companion at the rate of $150 per day, and may be required to bring their own vehicle if no other space is available.
11. Winners will be notified via phone or email upon successful selection in the drawing, and must claim their prize within 7 days via email reply or phone. Prizes may not be claimed through social media messaging or commenting. Should the winner fail to respond within the acceptance period, the prize will be forfeited.
12. All other prizes will be awarded on or before July 3rd, 2020.
13. Winners located outside of the United States agree to pay any and all relevant shipping costs and import taxes to have prizes sent to them.
14. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
15. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received.
16. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign an affidavit and a Rights Transferred Agreement.
17. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of TMP personnel. Season 5 Partners will receive your name and email address for entering. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited. TMP will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and TMP’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of TMP, TMP reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the company deems appropriate. All decisions made by TMP are final. TMP may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TMP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.